Saturday, May 14, 2011

Awards!

I want to take a minute to thank Full Circle Creations for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award



...and The Uncluttered Lifestyle for The Versatile Blogger Award!


I am honored, Ladies!

Now I get to share seven things about me!

  1. I am Montana-born-and-bred. No matter how long I live in Utah, Montana will always be my home!
  2. I don't eat fresh fruit; I have "texture" issues with it. Bake it in a pie, and then we'll talk.
  3. I love lilacs and iris. Lilacs remind me of my mother; iris remind me of my dad.
  4. I have a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering. Don't do anything with it, though!
  5. I want to volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and help build a house someday.
  6. I can't stand to wear fingernail polish.
  7. I want to travel, and I want to start with a trip to England!
I am choosing five amazing blogs to pass these awards along to. Check them out!

  1. West Furniture Revival
  2. My Life: Planned in Pencil
  3. Itsy Bits and Pieces
  4. That's My Letter
  5. A Vintage Affaire

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the awards..
im flattered to be among the 5 blogs.
lauren

Rachel said...

From one Montana chic to another......... There's no place like home, there's no place like home.... :D

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me...it was fun to learn more about you, too!